Are you looking to find the best lawyer for wrong-way driver car accidents in West Houston?
If a driver driving on the wrong side of the road meets you in a head-on collision, it can cause injuries and property damage. It’s essential to have a personal injury lawyer on your side to help you in the aftermath of these incidents. These accidents are some of the most dangerous due to the fatalities and damages.
Contact Joe Stephens to get professional help and advice for your case. If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another, you could hire any auto wreck law firm near you, or you can hire a West Houston lawyer that is dedicated to car wreck cases. Joe Stephens has been defending injury victims in Texas for over 3 decades from negligent individuals, companies, and greedy insurance companies. As a client focused vehicle wreck law firm in Katy, TX, Joe handles all cases personally, and his staff is always available to answer questions.
Why You Need a Good West Houston Wrong Way Car Wreck Attorney
Is there a specific reason you need a good lawyer for your wrong-way accident case?
Every accident and case is different, so negotiating the process can be complex for victims of wrong-way driver car accidents.
Some of these causes include:
- Senior Drivers: Senior drivers can pose a risk on the roads due to slower human reaction time and human error.
- Distracted Drivers: Another cause behind people driving on the wrong side of the road is because they are distracted. These distractions can range from not paying attention while driving, looking at the GPS, texting, eating, smoking, or drinking.
- Not Knowing Where You Are: When you’re somewhere new and don’t know the roads, it’s easy to find yourself going the wrong direction or on the wrong side of the road—all it takes is road works, no lighting, or a lack of signage.
- Driving While Tired: Driving when tired is dangerous and comparable to driving under the influence of alcohol. By being tired, the driver doesn’t have the same control over the car and can’t respond quickly to what is happening. For example, they might not brake fast enough, or if they fall asleep, they can cross numerous lanes and suddenly be the cause of a wrong-way accident.
- Driving With Alcohol or Drugs: Getting behind the wheel of a car having consumed drugs and/or alcohol can severely impact the decisions made by the driver in question. Their brain does not respond in the same way, and they usually do not obey signs or traffic. Driving while impaired often results in reckless driving, which often causes death or injuries.
- Reckless Driving: If you’re driving too fast in the conditions or not paying attention to the road around you, this is dangerous for other drivers and can easily cause wrong-way accidents.
These causes can be complex, which is why you need a good West Houston wrong way car wreck attorney. A lawyer can present your case in court and deduce what type of compensation you may be entitled to, from medical bills to property damage and loss of wages. One example of this is if you have severe injuries such as disability or paralysis, you’re entitled to a higher claim than someone who has suffered fewer injuries and losses.
Joe Stephens is a legal professional who can help strengthen your claim and ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
If You Were Injured in a Car Wreck Caused by a Wrong Way Driver, Call West Houston Injury Attorney Joe Stephens Now
If you have found yourself being a victim of a wrong-way accident in West Houston, you have the legal right to seek compensation for damages. But you need a personal injury lawyer with experience in dealing with hundreds of claims before you to make sure you get everything you deserve—don’t let the other driver or insurance companies keep you from getting your total amount.
Contact Joe Stephens now for the best legal advice from a personal injury lawyer who can guide you through the process. It may just be the best call you make today.
The Stephens Law Firm, Car Accident Lawyers handles auto accident lawsuits across Texas, including these Houston cities.