FREE CASE REVIEW
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team!
Free Case Review Sidebar
Texas Personal Injury Attorney Joe Stephens
Houston Accident and Injury Lawyer Joe Stephens is one of Houston, Texas most renowned courtroom litigators and one of the only Houston accident lawyers who is Double Board Certified. A book author, he has been asked to speak on T.V. frequently about his victories in Houston, Texas for personal injury victims. His colleagues at the Harris County Courthouse in downtown Houston respect him, and treat his accident clients fairly when discussing injury settlements. If they don’t, this Texas Super Lawyer has no problem with filing suit in one of Houston, Texas 26 District Courts of Harris County, Texas.
A Houston Injury Lawyer That Other Injury Lawyers Turn To
Often, other experienced Houston accident lawyers ask him to help them try personal injury and wrongful death cases. Most of his accident cases come from referrals from other Houston accident lawyers and past clients.
Honors & Awards
Joe has received the highest honors from independent rating services such as Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent ethics and ability rating and AVVO’s rating of Superb, 10/10.
But to ask Joe, the only honor that matters to him is the is kind he receives when he has done his part to help make things just a little easier for a injured victim and their family.
If Joe Takes Your Case
Joe does not take a high volume of cases. Instead, Joe screens cases to ensure that he is handling only legitimate claims. If your case qualifies, here is what I will do for you:
- Hire a private investigator to investigate your case.
- Gather evidence to prove your case, including witness statements, police reports, and photos, and videos.
- Take Depositions, talk with Government and law enforcement, and visit with your doctors;
- Subpoena all documents necessary to prove your case;
- Hire expert witnesses to help prove your case;
- Get your medical bills paid;
- Get your lost wages paid;
- Help you get good medical care if you are not getting it;
- Settle your case;
- Try your case to a jury if the settlement offer is not high enough.
Away From The Courtroom
When Joe isn’t busy fighting for the rights of victims and taking insurance companies to task, he is busy chasing around his 11 year old triplets with his wife of 15 years, Tess. Joe lives in Katy, Texas.