Are you trying to find the best attorney in Houston for an accident that resulted from tire tread separation? Worn tire treads can be incredibly dangerous, leading to an accident that seriously injures or kills someone on the road.
Joe Stephens has dedicated his practice to protecting the rights of ordinary people who have been wronged in tire tread separation cases. The Stephens Law Firm will work with you to receive the compensation you deserve for the injuries and losses you have sustained from this accident.
If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another, you could hire any car wreck lawyer, or you can hire a Houston attorney that focuses on automobile injury cases. Joe Stephens has been defending injury victims in Texas for over 3 decades from negligent individuals, companies, and greedy insurance companies. As a top rated car lawyer in Katy, Joe handles all cases personally, and his staff is always available to answer questions.
Why You Need a Good Houston Tire Separation Car Wreck Attorney
Are you unsure if you need an attorney for your car wreck caused by tire tread separation? Tire tread separation and tire blowouts can increase the chances of a collision. Tread separation tends to occur in the tires of large cargo trucks, but it can happen to any driver if they do not properly maintain their vehicle’s tires.
You need to hire an attorney for your case if you have been the victim of an accident that was caused by tire separation. This type of accident can lead to injuries as minor as a bruise or severe enough to cause spinal cord or brain damage.
If you have been severely injured or unable to work because of your injuries, you need to contact Joe Stephens to represent your case now. He’s Houston’s best personal injury and accident attorney with over 35 years of experience.
Causes of Tire Tread Separation
There are a number of reasons why the tire tread can come free from the tires, but the most common reasons include:
- Extreme wear. When tires are used beyond what the material can handle, the tread can separate. Each tire is intended to be replaced once it has reached a maximum number of miles.
- Improper flat tire repair. When a flat tire is improperly repaired when it is plugged and patched, it can cause the tread to separate. The tip of the plug can get lodged in the material and cause it to tear.
- Manufacturer defects. This can sometimes happen when the chemical process prevents the materials from bonding together properly. In an accident where the manufacturer is at fault, they can be found liable for the accident.
- Negligence. Ignoring the level of deterioration or driving over potholes with excessive force can result in tire tread separation.
There are ways to prevent separation from happening. Getting into the habit of inspecting your tires before you enter your vehicle can prevent an accident.
Warning signs of deterioration include:
- Cracks in the sidewall
- Blisters or bulges in the sidewall
- Excessive wear
- Excessive vibration of the wheel
- Uneven tread wear
Do not hesitate to seek repairs if you notice any of these warning signs or anything else that may be off about the appearance or functionality of your tires. However, if it’s too late and you’ve already been involved in an accident, The Stephens Law Firm is here to help. Our team will guide you through the claims process by helping you gather medical documentation and evidence from the car wreck.
If You or a Loved One Have Been Injured in a Car Wreck in Texas, Call Auto Accident Attorney Joe Stephens Now.
You shouldn’t have to fight your case alone. You need an attorney who will protect your rights and hold the negligent driver or liable manufacturer accountable for the pain they have caused. Joe Stephens fights for his clients to receive the highest settlement they deserve for what they have gone through as a result of a preventable wreck. Call Joe Stephens today for a free consultation.
The Stephens Law Firm, Car Accident Lawyers handles auto accident lawsuits across Texas, including these Houston cities.